Monday, October 19, 2009

About

I'm a 24-year-old mommy of 1 and wife to an unparalleled sweetheart. Hopefully God will fill our house with many more little blessings. I hope each one will remember my recipes with as much love and "linus-blanket" attachment as I remember my mom's.

I started this blog because, being a stay-at-home mom, I know that mothering even one little stinker is more than enough to keep you exhausted and frazzled to no end and that quick dinner recipes are a godsend. I also know the value of a good hobby to stay sane and feeling excited. I decided that creating a blog that combines these needs of a busy mother would be just the thing for me and might even give other women some good ideas to help keep up with the ever-spinning domestic world.

It makes me happy to be able to compile and share these favorite recipes with you. Some I came up with myself, others are the works of other genius and I will always specify these creations. If you have any recipes that you take pride in sliding onto the table, recipes you'd like to share with the rest of us, please let me know. As long as it's "makes-you-wanna-slap-your-mama" good, send it on over. As always, buon appetito!


Related Posts with Thumbnails