Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cocoa Van

Yes, when I was a little girl, I thought coq au van was a dessert with lots of chocolate. Today I am attempting the real recipe with a few little simplifying modifications I've made. Hopefully it won't come out atrocious and I will then be able to pass it on to you without feeling guilty :) If it works, I can honestly tell you that it's great for a busy day because today is crazy for me. On top of it all, my 10 month-old has been climbing stairs now for a couple weeks and she's getting faster and faster and more and more daring about it, so I can't look the other way for a second without hearing her chuckling her way to the second landing.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to invite you to visit Cubby Gourmet in the next week or so to see some fun holiday recipes I'll be collecting for your enjoyment! You can just click on Cubby Gourmet in my sidebar menu or go to www.cubbygourmet.blogspot.com

Buon appetito!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails